TIME: 30 MIN
- 1 small onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10- 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- hot cooked noodles
- minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, egg, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper, crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. meatballs, about 24
- Place in a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave- safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until meat is no longer pink, 7-1/2 minutes; drain.
- Combine the soup, sour cream, milk, parsley and if desired, nutmeg; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on high until heated through, 5-6 minutes. Serve with noodles and, if desired, top parsley.
6 meatballs with sauce: 366 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 1055mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.