- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups ice
- 12 ounces (11/2 cups Silver (blanco) tequila
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt for garnish (optional)
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 Cup Banana
- 1 Scoop protein powder
- 2 Cups ice
Thanksgiving is coming up soon! This pie is perfect for desert
and will look great on your table.
Prep: 20 min
Bake: 70 min
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup dark corn syrup
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
1. in a large bowl, whisk the sugar,flour,corn syrups,eggs,
vinegar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into
crust. Cover edges with foil.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake
until puffed and golden (center will still wobble), 35-45
minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
Check out more fabulous tasty recipes on my Facebook page
Total Time: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
*1 lb extra-lean ground beef
*1 Tbsp. chili powder
*1 can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
*1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen corn, thawed drained
*6 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
*1 cup Mexican style 2% milk finely shredded
*1/4 cup reduced far or light sour cream
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Brown meat with onions and chili powder in large
skillet on medium-high head. Add tomatoes and corn;
cook 5 min or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon 1 cup meat mixture into 2-qt. round casserole.
Cover with three tortillas, overlapping if necessary to fit
in dish. Top with 2 cups of the remaining meat mixture.
4. Bake 25 to 35 min or until heated through. Top with
remaining cheese; bake uncovered, 5 min or until melted.
Cut into wedges. Serve topped with sour cream.
Minutes: 35 minutes
This hearty chili is great for cold days at any mealtime.
1 package ground sausage (any kind)
1 small onion (chopped)
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 cups water
15 1/2 ounces black eyed peas (rinsed,drained)
15 1/2 ounces whole kernel corn,drained
15 ounces tomato sauce
2/3 cup picante sauce (or salsa)
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: cook sausage, onion and chili powder in large saucepan
over medium- high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage thoroughly
cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to pan.
Step 2: Stir in water, beans,corn,tomato sauce and picante sauce.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 10 minutes,
Step 3: Ladle into bowls. Add toppings,if desired.
- 15 Ice cubes
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coca powder
- 1/3 banana
BLEND & ENJOY
1 pound ground beef
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 can ( 14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes,
1 can ( 14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
1. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper.
Bring to a boil; add macaroni.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and mixed vegetables are tender
Test Kitchen Tips
This versatile recipe is great for picky eaters (especially those who don't like garlic and onions),
but also easy to spice up.
chili powder, paprika, onion powder, are tasty additions, start with 1/4 teaspoon of any or all, and increase to taste.
Substitute any short pasta for the elbow macaroni.
Shells and wagon wheels are fun shapes for this kid- friendly soup.
This perfect blend between strawberries and peaches will get your day started
1 cup frozen peaches
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Add your peaches and strawberries, and almond milk to the blender
2. Blend for 45 seconds or until ingredients are a smooth blend.
3. Pour into glass and enjoy
if you prefer a smoothie with thicker texture, you can always sub for frozen strawberries or ice
You can add more almond milk or water if you prefer a thinner texture
TIME: 30 MIN
- 1 small onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10- 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
- hot cooked noodles
- minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, egg, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper, crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. meatballs, about 24
- Place in a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave- safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until meat is no longer pink, 7-1/2 minutes; drain.
- Combine the soup, sour cream, milk, parsley and if desired, nutmeg; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on high until heated through, 5-6 minutes. Serve with noodles and, if desired, top parsley.
6 meatballs with sauce: 366 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 1055mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Prep time Total Servings
20 Min 45 Min 102
3 Cups Original Bisquick Mix
1 Pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
4 Cups shredded cheddar cheese (16 ounce )
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup milk
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves; crushed teaspoon parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes Barbecue sauce or Chili sauce, if desired.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom of sides of 15x10x1- inch pan.
2. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan, Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Since these are the ultimate party food they’re worth planning ahead for. Roll them up and freeze on baking sheets until firm. Then plop them into resealable plastic freezer bags and store for up to 1 month. Bake as needed, no defrosting required, at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
What is Sausage? Nothing more than finely chopped and well-seasoned meat; sausages depend on some degree or fat in the mixture, which gives it its succulence and delicious flavor.
Offer a variety of dips when serving these up to guests. Try barbecue sauce, chili sauce a mayo/yogurt dressing mixed up with a good sprinkle of garlic salt, lots of chopped fresh herbs and more Parmesan cheese, or blend of Ranch dressing with a spoonful of basil pesto.
Lightly wet your hands to roll the balls to prevent sticking.