Corn Fritters Recipe — Soft in the center, crispy on the edges and is so yummy, these small cheesy cakes are so easy and quick to put together and make an excellent side dish for a bunch of dinners! Its your choice if you want to use canned or fresh corn but these are especially good with fresh corn, in the summertime. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of corn
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or cheese of your choice
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- sou cream or heavy cream, for garnish
- Mix the corn,cornmeal, flour,paprika,egg,Parmesan,green onion,cilantro,lime juice in a large bowl. Add some water if the mixture is too dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon in a pan. Spoon the corn mixture into the pan to form patties and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Top with a dollop or cream and enjoy.
You can follow me on my facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/QueenMillianHarris/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARDsNr5cAvAisL11Wk-S-E-Og5r0NbGWr_nua7K4-maqNPZo-Sp9n8YOR4MHdcS63Qk67DHKuQv-Hlki